21 September 2008

Almost news.../Bijna nieuws...

I know, it's a long time ago, but I have done a lot since last post and in the very near future I will have three great news items to tell you.

One will be about Feeling Sad, the other about a picture book for adults that will probably be published here in New Zealand by December 2008, and the other about a new American children's book (Autumn 2009).


I can't tell you any more for now, but as soon as I can, I most certainly will!


In the meantime a doodle from my sketchbook:



Het is al veel te lang geleden dat ik nog iets gepost heb, maar binnenkort heb ik heel wat leuk nieuws te melden!

Iets over Boos en iets over een prentenboek voor volwassenen dat in december nog verschijnt (wat mijn afwezigheid verklaart...) hier in Nieuw-Zeeland en iets over een kinderboek dat volgende herfst in Amerika zal uitkomen...

Maar nu nog even wat geheimdoenerij... ;)

P.S. De prent is een krabbel uit m'n schetsboek.

No comments: